– November 2023, Sirene Operntheater Vienna – World premiere of a full-length opera by Tomasz SKweres in Vienna. Antonio Fian - Libretto, Kristine Tornquist - stage director, Ensemble Phace
- February 2023: performance of Concertino for string orchestra in Wiener Musikverein in Vienna by Wiener Concert- Verein under the Baton of Pablo Boggiano on 2.3.2023
- January 2023: world premiere of a piece for cello and string orchestra commissioned by Madrid Soloists Chamber Orchestra with Joanna Sachryn as the cello soloist in Madrid.
- October 2022: World premiere of a new piece for symphonic orchestra cvomissioned by Theater Regensburg/Philharmonic Orchestra Regensburg on 3.10.22 and 6.10.2022 in Theater Regensburg in Germany.
- September 2022: Festival Warsaw Autumn - Daniela Hölbling performes „Impact“ and „Deuterium“ for violin solo on 20.9.2022 in Austrian Culture Forum in Warsaw
- May 2022: Tomasz Skweres is the winner of the Publicity Prize 2022 of the Austromechana
- May 2022: Tomasz Skweres wins with his piece „Event Horizon“ the third prize of the international composition competition Martirano Award 2022 of the University of Illinois School of Music. The piece will be performedby the Illinois Modern Ensemble on the 26th Annual Martirano Award Concert on September 29, 2022 in Smith Recital Hall on the campus of the University of Illinois.
- May 2022: Festival Musica Polonica Nova, National Forum of Music, Wroclaw, Poland -performance of Concertino for String Orchestra by Tomasz Skweres played by Leopoldinum Orchestra under the baton of Christian Danowicz.
- May 2022: Festival Poznańska Wiosna Muzyczna (Poznań Music Spring) - concert of Duo Kaoko Amano (soprano) and Tomasz Skweres (cello) on 29.5.2022 in the Academic Music Theatre Olympia in Poznań in Poland with contemporary music, among others with two works by Tomasz Skweres - „Firmamente“ and „Gebet“.
- Dezember 2021: Composer Portrait Concerts of Tomasz Skweres in Warsaw on 9.12.2021 and Bratislava on 13.12.2021 played by Ensemble Quasars.
- November 2021:World Premiere of the Concerto for Cello and Orchestra on 4.11.2021 and 8.11.2021 in Theater Regensburg played by Piotr Skweres as a soloist with Philharmonic Orchestra Regensburg under the baton of Generalmusikdirektor Chin-Chiao Lin
- November 2021: release of the monographic CD of the Composer Mateusz Ryczek with Tomasz Skweres as a soloist and with Duo Skweres by the DUX Recording Producers
- October 2021:Interview with Tomasz Skweres in the most important polish music magazine “RUCH MUZYCZNY”
- October 2021: Tomasz Skweres, as a chairman of the society for contemporary music Unternehmen Gegenwart, welcomes you to the first edition of the MUSIKFESTIVAL UNTERNEHMEN GEGENWART on 1. and 2. October in Regensburg. The Festival consists of 5 concerts with music by more than 20 contemporary composers, among others with 3 Works by Tomasz
- September 2021:Tomasz Skweres wins with his piece “Elusive Thoughts” the 1. Prize in the international EARPLAY DONALD AIR COMPOSERS COMPETITION 2021 in San Francisco in USA
- September 2021: Tomasz Skweres plays recital with contemporary works for cello solo at the festival WARSAW AUTUMN with own pieces and works by other composers
- September 2021: Composer Portrait Concert of Tomasz Skweres in the National Library in Vienna on 2.9.2021
- April 2021: Tomasz Skweres wins with his piece “Dream about Gilgamesh” the 1. prize in the GILGAMESH INTERNATIONAL COMPOSITION COMPETITION 2021 in California in USA
- March 2021: release of a new CD “East West” of Duo Aliada by Hänssler Classics. Among works by such composers like Gershwin and Stravinsky also “Coffin Ship” for saxophone and accordion by Tomasz Skweres
- January 2021: Tomasz Skweres winns „Staatsstipendium für Komposition 2021“, Austrian State Scholarship for Composition 2021
Foto credits to: UNISON SHOT